Thursday 8 January 2015

What I will do to make the Keywords Air Cooler Heat Exchanger to rank well

My target are these kewords:
- Air Cooler Heat Exchanger
- Air Cooler
- Heat Exchanger

To make them rank very well in Google.com.sg

I will do non-traditional ways to hopefully push-up the ranking. Am i very certain? To be honest, yes and no, the reason is very simple. Google changes their formula everyday....so why should I follow the formula, it sucks to follow them and read the new rules and regulations. I do not have the time, I just make it real simple, simple and still simple.

Writing my stories, original, non-edited and perhaps sometime add a little bit of black humor and let the reader laugh and share it out with their friends. Yes, I know my English cannot make it, but who cares. I love writing anyway and by writing this journey, it kills 2 birds with 1 stone...why not? Anyway, not going too far off, these will be what I do:

- Writing my journey to target the above keywords to reach top spot.
- Share them in Google Plus, I only have 185 followers now...maybe it will increase. ;)
- Share them in my Twitter account
- Share them in my Facebook
- Maybe sometime share them in Linkedin... I am not sure if people over there are really keen. ;~~

Lets hope my journey to make Air Cooler Heat Exchanger, Air Cooler and Heat Exchanger to rank well will work...hehhe

Regards - Dougles Chan

No comments:

Post a Comment