Friday 9 January 2015

Its not Air Cooler Heat Exchanger!

I just realized I had make a small mistake of the keywords: The 3 keywords are


  • Air Cooler Heat Exchanger 
  • Air Cooler &
  • Heat Exchanger


But I realized that there is no such thing as  Air Cooler Heat Exchanger! It should be Air Cooled Heat Exchanger, The cooler and cooled is just a alphabet difference and if I had not realised it early, I might have just been talking about the wrong keyword for the next few months and apparently it will be a total flop! OMG.

Lesson learned - make sure you check the spelling of the keywords when you do search engine optimization.

Ok, anyhow, just an update on the ranking

7-Jan-15 9-Jan-15
Air Cooled Heat Exchanger   34 31
Air Cooler  82 91
Heat Exchanger  87 81

Apparently, Air Cooled Heat Exchanger and Heat Exchanger had a slightly better ranking but not too sure why Air cooler and drop? Very strange, is it because there are no enough backlinks, noises or articles created? Or Google had gone insane and they are dancing all the way. Not too such why this is happening but I will do some testing tomorrow and see what happen next. I will be publishing an article focusing on Air Cooler and will be insanely and aggressively promote it....let us see what will happen...heheheh

Contact me at dc@dougleschan.com if you want to insanely get lots of traffic for your website! Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment